Monday, June 15, 2009

Only if your bored....grab this also

1. Who is your man? Laurel&Reagan,ok Ryan also:)
2. How long have you been together? Laurel,6 years and 11 months.Reagan 3 years and 8 months.Ryan,9 years and 6 months.
3. How long did you date? If this question mean for Ryan.Then,we never go for a date!Because,his my friend for like 5 years.We always hung out but not a date.
4. How old is your man? 29,yeah,yeah his younger than me.So what?You have question about that?
5. Who eats more?hahaha.Definitely Him....
6. Who said "I love you" first? Him,action speak louder than words.And,that's me!
7. Who is taller?Him,his 5'9 and i am 5'2 only.But,back then.I thought i am 5'4:(
8. Who sings better? Neither one of us
9. Who is smarter? Of course me!I am not here,if i am not smart char.....
10. Whose temper is worse?I would say,vise versa.Both....
11. Who does the laundry? Me mostly,sometimes him.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Oh,that his job.Every morning...
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me,because..sometimes i can be like a clock.So,he let me sleep in the right side,by the wall.So that,i don't fall.
14. Who pays the bills? I pay my own bills,and he pay his own bills.Which is good,because he have a lot of bills than me.Hahahaha
15. Who is better with the computer? He is
16. Who mows the lawn?Him,his crazy about it,He do that,every Saturday!
17. Who cooks dinner? We both did.Because,we cook separate menu.
18. Who drives when you are together? Him,because if he don't...then better we don't go together.
19. Who pays when you go out? mostly him.But,if i like something.Then,better to pay my own.
20. Who is most stubborn? Ok,me!But,stubborn in a good way.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? neither one of us
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Him,of course.But,anymore .Because i just avoid it,to not see them.Full of drama that's why....
23. Who kissed first? Him,i hate that....kissing thing.
24. Who asked out? OMG,Me,his a homebody person.He can stay 24 hours 7 days a week if you let him.
25. Who proposed? He don't proposed on me.He did to my parents and Auntie and my cousin.Because,he knows.if he did to me.I will laugh at him only.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me,that's what they call me sometimes,Ms.sensitive.
27. Who has more friends?Me....i am so proud hehehe
28. Who has more siblings? Me,i have 3 brother's and 2 sister's.Which him,only one.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both does.But,i let him most of the time because that's the bible say.The Man is the head of the family.

Ok,Thankyou Sha,you have more question?This is fun than i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers